Monday, September 27, 2010

Isaac Walked Today

As many of you know, we've been praying and hoping that Isaac will walk before his sibling gets here in November. Well, today things are looking like that might just happen! During my class on campus Austin was watching Isaac outside and he said Isaac was taking a few steps on his own while Austin was holding the back of his shirt. I came out after class and he showed me his new accomplishment. Little did we know though, that Isaac was holding back because when we went to drop off Austin's homework in the math lab Isaac took off all by himself. I was about 20 feet from a computer that was about Isaac's height. He was holding on to my finger when all of a sudden he let go and starting giggling and walking towards the computer all by himself. (he was giggling because our computer at home is off limits and he tries all the time to get to it before we can stop him, so you can imagine his eager little walk to beat mom to this new computer) So let's just say I was in complete shock but I couldn't react to his achievement because people were studying all around me. So I praised him as quietly as I could and had him do it two more times. Each time he took off and wobbled over to the computer! It was so amazing! No more excuses for Isaac, he is a walking machine! He is asleep right now but videos are pending.

No comments:

Post a Comment