Saturday, September 17, 2011

The week Lanae was there

Texas continued....................That Sunday before church we took another cousins picture on the couch. All the boys looked so much bigger than the picture we took of them at Christmas, especially Logan and Andrew, they no longer needed anyone holding them up. It was so fun, the only one who actually smiled was Andrew; the looks from Isaac, Logan, and Derek were pretty much consistent with this picture. We tried everything, Lanae, Kadi, Tami, and I were doing every possible thing we could think of to make them smile and the only one to admit we were funny was 'sunshine' (Andrew)

These are pictures of Isaac in the tunnel tent Grandma Heath got for her Grandchildren. It was great for indoor entertainment.

Oh my word. lol This was hilarious. Logan kept crawling on his feet and hands at the park and one time he put his head down in this position. He was there for a whole minute or two. So funny.
Isaac and Derek in the airplane at the park. They look so studly with their shirts off. They were trying to dry off from the water fountains that were there.
Andrew lovin the water.
Logan loved this spout when it bursted up.

Andrew finally became a cuddler while we were there in Texas thanks to Kadi. I don't know how she did it but it was adorable. Thank you KADI!
Grandpa with the boys minus Logan who was asleep. Grandpa was spinning them around in his office chair while helping Isaac learn his ABC's. Isaac did pretty well, Grandpa must be a good teacher.
Andrew looking adorable on our visit to downtown Dallas.

One of the business buildings we visited had a water fountain court yard. It created a nice cool breeze on that hot Texas day. The water made different patterns and designs that were entertaining to watch. I thought it was a great idea to have in a working environment, I imagine that it helped people relax on their breaks.
Isaac loved going down the railings in the water court yard.

This was a huge animal cracker we found in the bag while we were snacking in Dallas. It was so crazy, I already had eaten a whole cookie off of it before we took this picture. Oh and yes, we used Lanae as our back drop.
The water court yard.
It was so awesome to see Lanae again. It just isn't right that we live so far away from each other.

Andrew had crazy hair one morning so I fixed it up! lol He almost looked like a young Zac Effron in Hairspray. Andrew's got the singing pose and everything.
Logan eating on top. Andrew eating Logan's dropped food on the bottom.
My boys had many accomplishments while we were in Texas. Andrew pulled himself up for the first time and had his two top front teeth come in. Isaac went potty for the first time in the toilet! I can't take credit for that, it was all Kadi! Thanks girl! You're amazing. Wish you were back in Utah with me for when I start potty training Isaac.

Fun pictures at the park. I love this one of Logan. His little head popping up over the next platform up which is so big and huge compared to that little man. So cute.
So Andrew isn't used to being put on the ground very much when we are outside because usually I leave him in the stroller. But because Logan was there and needed a crawling mate I tried to put him down as often as possible. As you can see he didn't really like it. He had his leg up like this the whole time he was on the ground. He did not like the grass. lol I can just see him saying, "don't bother me I'm just chillin with my leg in the air, I'm cool, I'm cool"
Lanae with the babies.
Kadi with the boys.
Sunshine on the slide. He loves the camera. I don't even have to tell him to smile anymore. I pull the camera in front of him and he smiles. What a little performer.



Logan loved the slide! I didn't even tell him to smile. That is all na-tur-al people.




Swinging with the cousins.
Isaac loved this zebra. He would get pretty wild on it.


The first day we got there the weather was amazing, warm with a cool breeze. Perfect. While Isaac and Derek were on the slide and in the pool Logan and Andrew sat at the picnic table wearing their matching shirts. Andrew and Mitch had a grand old time exchanging baby talk back and forth. We totally got it on camera. (see video)










Cousins Bath Time! We had to use Grandma and Grandpa's tub to fit them all in. Oh yeah and Kadi, the rubber ducky looks great! -wink-




No comments:

Post a Comment