Friday, January 24, 2014

January Fun

Austin and I took the kids to the Herd museum to see all the dinosaurs and animals. At the end of the museum is a place where the kids can dig for dinosaur bones. The boys dug right in but Miss Emeri would have none of it. She hated the feeling of the sand on her feet, so much so that she lifted her legs every time we tried to put her in it.
Our ward was having a food drive for the prosper homeless shelters. I thought it would be fun to get the kids involved so I had them help me pick out the food and drop it off at the bishop's house. They enjoyed participating and getting to choose the foods off of the grocery shelves.
This is just a funny picture of Emeri and a good demonstration of what our daily life looks like. LOL I just love that tummy combined with the piggy face smile.
When Lanae was in town we tried going to Bonkers but it was so full that we decided for a park instead. This was a park in Lewisville that we had never been to and it was great! Isaac was drawn to this climbing web the whole time. After a good 15 minutes of effort he was able to make it to the top. I was impressed that he wasn't freaking out from being scared. Big Boy. 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! I love feeling a little more involved when I read your blog and get to see what everyone is up to! I miss my family!!!

    ReplyDelete