Wednesday, August 24, 2016

New Homeschool Year 2016

We can't believe how big our sweet babies are getting! What!!!! The three oldest are heading off to our homeschool Co Op group! Okay, so it's only once a week but the point is that they are all growing up so fast! -tear- Right before our eyes it seems. 
I love having the opportunity to teach my children, I don't know how long we will homeschool for but right now it feels like the right thing for our family. I love getting to see them grow and develop. Trust me, there are difficult days and tough times but all the moments in between are so sweet and precious. We are blessed to be able to homeschool again this year.
On Your Marks,,,,,,,Get Set..........GO!!!!!!
Oakley insisted that she be in the picture too. HAHA I won't complain! What great looking kids we have babe! We love you all so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment