Monday, May 3, 2010

Our New Addition

So, we finally had our first appointment at the doctors this past Monday and we're very excited. Isaac got to see his new sibling and the realization of a 2nd child finally hit Austin and I. Since this pregnancy has been a little easier on me, it hadn't hit either one of us until we heard the heart beat and saw the little bug. We are very excited and want to thank all of our family members for their support. Here are just a few picture of us at the appointment.
I am not sure what Isaac is thinking here, probably something like, you have got to be serious, now I have competition for attention! lol

No, I think he is excited. Well at least he was here because he thought I was going to give him the pictures to chew on.

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I missed out on that first ultrasound with Rhys *sniff sniff* because the midwives don't do them. It's crazy how tiny they are in the beginning, isn't it? Congratulations and good luck! And I'm glad to hear this pregnancy is still going better than the first. I hope the same goes for your labor/delivery!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! you made one really cute baby, can't wait to see the next! babies are so fun!

    ReplyDelete