Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Our weekend in Vegas

So this past weekend our little family took a quick trip to Vegas to visit one of my friends that has a little boy 3 weeks older then Isaac. It was nice for Isaac and Anden to be able to meet for the first time and socialize. It was extremely hot though. At nine o'clock at night we went outside and were sweating. I can't believe I am saying this but I was glad to come back to some cooler weather. Here are some pictures of Isaac during the 5 hour car ride. He really liked the first hour or two because we turned his car seat around to face forward. He had so many things to look at, too many things as a matter of fact. After awhile we had to turn his seat back around to help him fall asleep; it only took about 5 minutes back around and he was out. Look at those chunky legs! Austin doesn't like to put shorts on him because he likes to see those little chunkers. This is my friend Amber. We went to the gift shop at the Rain Forest Cafe and found these cute hats!
This was in the Bellagio! (not sure how to spell that) It was a huge garden display with crazy colored lights and plants.


This was right outside Excalibur. You can't see it but trust me we are all sweating. It was so intense.
The boys and I in the garden show. We tried to spend most of the time here because it was inside with lots of AC.
We also got to see the Bellagio water show. It was pretty exciting and very pleasant because the water helped to cool us off. I was surprised they did the song 'I am proud to be an American,' it was actually refreshing to have an appropriate song played on the strip. I didn't get all of the song but here is a little taste of what we saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment