Friday, March 4, 2011

Shared Golden Birth Month

I know this was last month but I have been crazy busy with trying to finish my class in time to graduate. Sorry for the delay of posts. This post is pretty neat because both Isaac and Andrew had their Golden Month Day in the same month. What that means is that Isaac turned 18 months on the 18th of Feb. and Andrew turned 3 months on the 3rd of Feb. Usually people only do it for the actual birthdays, like mine was when I was 14, because my birthday is Sept. 14th. But I thought it was crazy that both our boys were turning the age of their birth date in the same month!! Coincident? I think not. So here are the boys each on the Golden Birth Month! Enjoy!

Yeah, Isaac kept turning around to get his bottom photographed. HA! Bet he didn't think I would put it on our blog! Muah ha ha ha ha
Then he kept wanting to pull the paper off the wall
so finally he won because I was sick of fighting him. lol
But I got my pay backs when Austin was putting on his shoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment