Saturday, April 9, 2011

Brother Bonding Time

So as Isaac has adapted to having another baby around taking my attention away from him, he has learned to adjust fairly well. He has become a big helper throwing diapers away for me, a distraction for Andrew during tummy time, and has learned to be soft with Andrew and gives him lots of kisses.
But don't let this distract you from what Isaac really wants to be doing to Andrew. Below are some undercover pictures I took when Isaac was truly acting how he feels towards Andrew when he thinks I am not looking. Muah ha ha ha ha
Having his new dinosaur toy eat Andrew's face
Pinning Andrew to the floor
Taking Andrew's Spot Light
Wanting to pick Andrew up
Choking him because Andrew wouldn't let him pick him up

So as you can see the adorable, sweet, gentle older brother has some issues to work on. Or the real question would be my issues I need to work on; why wasn't I stopping Isaac from doing those things to Andrew instead of taking pictures of them. lol Well, I figured it's good to have some brother bonding time, even if that only means Isaac beating up Andrew time. lol

Thanks Lanae and David for the two balloons you brought over!

No comments:

Post a Comment