Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Isaac Exploring

Isaac has finally discovered the dryer! Not only does he stop the clothes during a cycle but also likes to climb into the dryer to be dried himself. (see video)
Here he is trying to close the door
Here he has closed the door........on his fingers.
Isaac is a pretty smart kid. He kept asking me to "go fast" which to him means mom turn it on so I can spin. In this picture he was trying to push the bars to get it to go. Smart boy.
Here he is acting out what he wants the dryer to do. "Mom, fast" like this.

Isaac has also started to enjoy coloring, FINALLY! He says " markers, blue" several times a day. He colors so much now that he has to find interesting places to color so it doesn't get boring. Just kidding, I randomly found him under here one time coloring with his head on the ground.
Construction Sensory Bin. I have been obsessed with home school blogs recently and have found a lot of fun activities for toddler to do. Or in my case, things to distract my toddler so I can have a few minutes of peace.

This activity is also a favorite of his. The word for this is"puff balls" whenever he wants to do this one. I just cut holes in an old Tupperware container of different sizes and gave him the bag of puffs. He figured out pretty quickly what he was suppose to do with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment