Monday, February 27, 2012

February Fun

February 18th was my sisters wedding! It was a beautiful sealing that showed their faith and devotion these past two years. The day was a perfect 58 degrees with no wind and a ton a fun. I am so happy for you guys.
Of course Andrew was trying to pick apart her flowers, they were so beautiful.
SISTERS!
Isaac taking a bite out of a grape fruit.
Andrew taking a bite out of his grape fruit and Isaac realizing he should have listened to mom when she told him not to bite the peel.
Trying to get both boys smiling on camera at the same time. Of course Isaac has to be looking away. There is no one else in the room, I have no idea what he is smiling at.
Finally
Wrestling Time. Although it was difficult at the beginning I am so glad that I had my boys so close together. They play so well which gives me time to myself. I just hope they stay this way forever.

Andrew, still always needing something in his hands.

Isaac is obsessed with climbing now. He wants to climb over everything, and he also as masters some jungle gym bars at the park recently too. His motor skills are developing like crazy.




These videos are very repetitive so if you don't want to get sick don't watch them for to long because it made me sick. The second video is awesome because you can tell that the spinning finally got to Andrew too.

3 comments:

  1. ok are you really pregnant?! did I miss the announcement somewhere?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz!! Your boys are so cute!!!! And Im really happy for Jessica too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the biting-into-grapefruits pictures. So funny! Jessica's dress and flowers are gorgeous! I'm so happy for her!

    ReplyDelete