Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Baby Sister

Sorry this post is so late and most of you know already but we are having a girl! We are so excited and honestly a little nervous. Okay, so maybe I am the only one who is nervous. I can't tell if my nerves come from us having a girl or because of this being our third child. It has been a lot of work with two, I don't know how we will do three. Oh well, tons of people do it so I guess it won't be life threatening.
This is the dress that Isaac pulled out of the gift bag that we had our ultrasound tech put in so we could reveal the gender together with my family. I honestly was not expecting him to pull the dress out. I mean we are a boy family, just come over and we will prove it. We have trucks, trains, cars, bikes, and so forth, you name it. We are a boy house. Now everything is going to change, from changing her diaper to the clothes I wash, all different. Okay, so we are excited for this adventure and know that she is suppose to be in our family, I am just anxious. lolThis is how we told Austin's parents we were having a girl. We had Tammy's workers at her cake shop make a cake for her without her knowledge. Then Kadi picked it up and left it on the counter for Grandma and Grandpa to see.
Proof! I love that the tech wrote girl power.
20 weeks
Precious boys excited to see their sister. Isaac even knows to point to my tummy when you ask him where his baby sister is.
Getting ready to take my little girl to go play some volleyball. She is so lucky, already getting one on one lessons with mom. 22 weeks
With two 50 year olds, a 40 year old, and a pregnant lady, our team won the championship for the Springville City League volleyball tournament. I am not going to lie, it was a long day and after 5 long but exciting games I was ready to crash. I hurt so badly that I couldn't even walk. No worries though, the next day I went to go check on our little girl to make sure she was okay and her heart beat was fine. I am sure she was inside my tummy saying, "suck it up mom." Just some pulled ligaments that had me couch ridden for the weekend was the only problem; so worth the championship. lol
My amazing fans! Thanks you guys for supporting me, it means a lot to have family there. Love you guys.

3 comments:

  1. That's so exciting that you are having a baby girl, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, Im so excited for you having a girl!! Thats going to be so fun! You look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for a girl!!! so excited for you!! I hope we get to see you soon.. it's been much to long :)

    ReplyDelete