Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fun Times in April

Here are some pictures of the boys these last few weeks.
This is a tree in our front yard that used to have a swing on it. The previous owners left some rope attached to the tree and Isaac really wanted to hang on it one day. He did a pretty good job holding his weight.

This was hilarious. The boys newest thing they like to do up to the table is pass their sippy cup back and forth to each other. They think it is the funniest thing in the world. Here are their faces when they are doing it; Isaac just laughs because Andrew laughs.
This is what Andrew's face looks like. He seriously loves this game.
I found these hats for the boys at Walmart and they look absolutely adorable in them. For the past few months when we would go to Walmart, I would see these hats and have the boys try them on. Immediately they would pull them off so I knew it wasn't the right time to get them. The last trip to Walmart I guess was the right time because once I put them on the boys both of them kept them on. So I didn't risk it and just bought the hats while they were still on the boys' heads.
Here is what Andrew looks like with it on. I love this picture, he reminds me of Harrison Ford on Indiana Jones.
Isaac learned to put his hat on backwards all by himself, I promise I didn't teach him that.
This picture is for me. I needed visual proof that my boys do share sometimes. lol
My boys with their hats. After a few minutes of play, their hats always start turning sideways like a gangster. I love it.
Here is my dear friend's little baby girl, Makenna. I was watching her for a little bit while she went to get her hair done but I really don't think I was necessary. Isaac fell head over heels for this baby girl and watched her the whole time. He gave her all these stuff animals to play with and rocked and sung to her for the first 10 minutes she was at our place.
The other hour she was their he was like this; all up in her face.
The boys were bored one day and I didn't really feel like going to the park for the 100th time so I made a tunnel/fort for the boys. I just turned our couches around and threw some blankets over it. It was perfect!
Isaac didn't quite get it at first, he kept getting his head caught on the edge of the blanket. It was really funny but kind of annoying because I had to fix it each time he went through.
Andrew on the other hand knew exactly what to do. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment