Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Emeri May Heath

Introducing the 5th member of our family, Miss Emeri May Heath. Born July 26th 2012 at 1:39 pm, weighing in at 7 lbs. 6 oz. and 181/2 inches long. Our little lady decided to come 8 days early and mommy is forever grateful for that. lol She is such a wonderful addition to our family and we can't wait to get to know her little personality as she grows. 
 Here is Emeri 4 days before her birth at 38 weeks. To all you pregnant or to be pregnant ladies out there you have got to get on pinterest for the skirt tutorial that I am wearing. It is called a maxi skirt and it is so comfortable, we made them for a relief society activity last week and we all wore ours the next Sunday. Sadly, I only got to wear mine once but I am not complaining.
 Moving to the recovery room. She is about 20 minutes old in the next 5 photos.
Such a proud Daddy.


 Proud parents of 3!

 Look at those big dark eyes, not the dark circles around mine from being awake in labor since 3 that morning. What a happy exhausted mess was I. lol
 Daddy watching over his little girl before her bath.
 Bath Time!

 Austin said that Emeri hated her bath but once they wrapped her up and were washing her hair she was in heaven again. The face says it all.
 This is what Emeri looked like when they brought her back from her bath! I can't believe all that dark hair and I totally forgot they put bows in girls' hair. Actually, I sometimes forgot Emeri was a girl, several times during our stay at the hospital I kept calling her he and "my little man." My best fluke was right after birth when they put her on my tummy, the first thing I said to her was "hey handsome" yeah, it was pretty bad, lol I only do it on occasion now.




Here are some pictures of the boys getting to see their sister for the first time. They were so cute and HUGE! 


 I had to put this picture on the blog. Look at Andrew's adorable smile, holy cow. 
 Here are my 3 babies. I would do anything for them, it is incredible how your love expands instead of divides when you have more children. I feel like I am going to explode with love. 


 Yay! Austin finally has a match.
 Hanging out in the hospital room as a family.








 Going home outfit. Look Lanae I told you she would look good in navy blue

 The boys fell head over heals for Emeri when we got home. 
 Using magic soap to help baby sister not get sick.


 Kisses for Emeri
 This past Sunday before church I found Isaac rocking Emeri and singing "I am a child of God" to her. It was so sweet!


2 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm so happy for all 5 of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, Im so happy for you!! Emeri is darling and I can already tell she looks like you!!

    ReplyDelete