Saturday, August 11, 2012

Emeri 2 weeks old

Yeah! We made it to 2 weeks. I don't know what I would have done without my moms help. Thank you mom, you saved my life and my sanity. Here are some darling pictures of little Emeri at 2 weeks of age. She is more awake now and insists on using mommy as a pacifier. 
 I just love all of that dark hair! Never thought that would have come out of me. Thank you Austin!



 The next few pictures are of Emeri and the boys during her first tummy time. I feel bad she hasn't gotten much tummy time because I am so busy and distracted with Andrew and Isaac.
Andrew did not want to sit next to Emeri in these photos because he wanted to be right in the spot light. lol I kept trying to put him next to her but he would get up and sit right there in front of Isaac and Emeri. At least he gave me a cute "cheese" for the camera.
Isaac is such a good big brother, always concerned about her well being.
...and of course he loves sharing his filthy, snot infested blanket with her too. So sweet.
I finally got Andrew to stay next to Emeri for one picture, of course the TV had to be on to take it but I will take whatever I can get from Andrew.

Smile shot! Kind of, maybe just gas. 
Little Em with her very tired looking mommy.
Kids shot! I had to give Isaac lessons on how to hold Emeri correctly. As you can see she kept falling over or got the choke hold. We will keep working on it.
Isaac just loving little Emeri. He is always putting his face in hers and talking to her. It is darling. Andrew of course is still wondering why he has to be forced to sit next to his siblings. lol




1 comment: