Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Isaac

"Isaac, how old are you?" I asked. His response was "I am 5." Well not yet but I still can't believe our first child is 3 years old now. He will be in sun beams this January. Can you believe how fast time goes? He was Emeri's size just yesterday it feels like, but now he can tell me he wants to "play with kids" or play with "trucks and trains and cars." Isaac is a social butterfly and is full of love and kindness. Every time Emeri cries he is there to comfort her, and even though he teases Andrew like crazy, he is always wanting Andrew to play with him. His favorite thing to eat right now or chew I guess, is gum and he actually can keep from swallowing it for a few hours. Isaac also loves to carry on conversations with the 3 year old boy who lives across the street. Whenever the two of them are outside at the same time they will talk to each other from across the street for a good 5 minutes. I love to just stand aside and listen, it is not only adorable but also actually intelligible. Isaac also loves to drive his cars along they edge of the entire couch, climb on top of the toy kitchen, sneak cereal boxes in their cardboard house and devour it with Andrew before I find them, play swords, splash in the gutter water when it is irrigation time, and play trains at the library. I love Isaac so much and am eternally grateful to my Heavenly Father for putting him in our family. We love you Isaac.

3 Year Pictures
 I love how this picture shows the funny side of Isaac. This is so him.
 Father son picture
 He is so precious. What a little boy he has become.
 The next few pictures are of Isaac during his birthday party with my family. It was a small, kind of a spur of the moment get together but it was all I had the energy to do this year. I think it still turned out well and Isaac had fun.
 Thank you to all those who gave Isaac gifts. He hasn't stopped playing with them since he has opened them.
 Cute pic!
 Andrew quite enjoyed Isaac birthday too. He also thanks everyone for the new goodies. New toys for Isaac means new toys for Andrew. 
 Cousin Nathan and Andrew had quite the tug of war over Isaac's new scooter. 
 My precious little boy. Oh how I love you so.
 The gang at the party, thanks mom for taking the picture. Isaac wanted me to thank you for the doughnuts. 
 BATMAN cake!


 I love how Austin, Jess, Sarah, and I are all doing the blowing face too while Isaac was trying to blow out his candles. He blew one out himself but Daddy had to help him with the the other two.  He didn't quite understand to get closer to the candles in order to successfully blow them out.
 Andrew had probably three pieces of cake that night. Let's just say his diaper was nasty the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment