Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Outside Fun

Here are a few pictures of Isaac with his new scooter. He picked up on it very quickly and he actually lets Andrew try it sometimes. Andrew really doesn't know what he is doing quite yet, he just likes to push it around backwards. 

 Also, Isaac got a lollipop from a birthday party he decided to crash when we went to the splash pad the day before his birthday. lol We finally let him have it and he shared really well all by himself with Katelyn and Andrew.


  We busted out the sprinklers for the kids and this is what Isaac decided to do.
 Sneaking cereal into their play house. 



This was hilarious. I came into the kitchen and found Isaac trying to use my pump. lol Jenna and I were cracking up.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I can't breathe!!! That picture of Isaac trying to use your pump has me in stitches still!! What a great post! :D

    ReplyDelete