Saturday, March 30, 2013

Disney On Ice

My dear sweet husband called me one day and asked if a package had arrived for him. I told him that one had and he told me to open it for him. Of course I was thinking why but when I pulled out 4 tickets to Disney on Ice I got so excited!!!! We had never been before and had always wanted to go. Good job babe, and thanks Colt for the nudge. So here we are ready for Disney on Ice, Emeri didn't go but Tammy wanted her in the picture still so she held her up and ducked.

Here we are at the stadium about to go sit down. The hallways were covered with princess clothes, toys, accessories, flash lights and even photo booths where kids could take pictures with the princesses. I couldn't understand why people bought stuff there, it was way WAY over priced. Also, you can't really tell in this picture but Isaac was wearing a batman shirt and Andrew a basketball shirt. We really stood out. (I hope you found some gold worth digging Andrew because this picture is officially on the blog)

Here we are waiting for the show to begin. The boys were in awe at how big and crowded the stadium was; almost to the point of being a bit shy. After a few minutes though they started to get excited again. 



Mickey and Minnie Mouse were our hosts which was fun. We also got to see Goofy and Donald as well throughout the show.

The show started off with 'The Little Mermaid' and I had the thought to thank Kadi for having the boys watch it when we stayed with them for those three weeks. That was the only time they had seen it and I am glad for that exposure. Little Mermaid was our favorite for sure. Ariel did the most incredible performance. Not only did she act, skate, and lip sink, but she also did some rope acrobat 50 feet in the air with no hands. That was the scene when she turned human. It was incredible.






Next was Tangled and I was soooooooooooooooooooooo glad they did this movie. I was hoping from the moment I knew we were going that they would do Tangled.  The reason why is because of Andrew.  Most of you have heard or have seen Andrew's obsession with Tangled. He loved this part and was mad when the next movie was being presented.



Intermission Pictures. 

 We were bored. 



Next Goofy introduced Brave. They did great with this one as well. They even had the three warriors who were fighting for the princesses hand in the show. My favorite part of this movie was when she shot her arrow, it was a sparkler one. Basically, it looked like a firework in the sky which the boys loved. Austin thought it was silly because that wasn't part of the movie at all, but I just told him it was for show.

I love Scottish accents!!!!

 "Oh, that's attractive"




The last movie they did was Beauty and the Beast. A classic. I was impressed
 with everyone who skated and walked the many stair cases they used as props. I totally would have biffed it.







No comments:

Post a Comment