Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April Showers of Fun!!

Here is Andrew playing the game 'Hi Ho Cherrio' while sporting the famous shark fin hair due.

Isaac and Derek sat down to eat their crackers on the edge of the windowsill outside. It was so cute.

This is a classic look around our house now. Undies and a cape.

So it begins!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I found this extremely old bowl of peanut pad thai noodles a few days back when I was cleaning. This is exactly where I found it, I just opened that door and found it placed like so.Oh yeah it totally had the fork still in the bowl. It took me for ever to bang the hard crusted noodles off the fork. Yuck!! Seriously!! The day I found it was roughly around a month from when we had eaten the pad thai. Oh yea, the green spots are totally moldy patches. Now I actually have to watch the boys eat their dinner. Lame.

 Now the whole entire apple is used between our kids. Andrew and Isaac split the edible part and Emeri gets to chew on the core. Yum yum.

Doing our first batch of homemade play dough together! We made a ton!

 Ladies and gentleman, say hello to the Andrewnator!! I just want to squeeze those cheeks, and I'm not just talking about the ones on his face!

Isaac and Andrew are so good to their baby sister. They treat her so well and help her whenever she cries. She gets more excited when her brothers walk up to her then anyone else.


 Isaac's sunbeam teacher is the most incredible teacher. I am sure I have already talked about her in previous posts but I can't get over what she does for her class. They always have a fun craft to bring home about the lesson with a yummy treat to go with it as well. Sister Brown, you are awesome! Thank you for making the Primary transition easier for Isaac.
 
Whenever Andrew wears his glasses that he got from Easter, he has to wear them upside down, hunch over, and look through them like a 65 year old. lol

Isaac was on a castle and knights kick one week. We made these knight puppets and a castle to go with them. After that we had many pretend battles where everyone was killed except for the knight Isaac was holding. lol

Pretend puppies are huge in our house. Plus, they always do what I say if I call them my 'puppies' and pet them on the head. Hey, sometimes I will use whatever works.


No comments:

Post a Comment