Thursday, April 25, 2013

Austin's New Job

Austin is now working for a new company called Newline. He is the regional sales manager who in charge of training all the Office Depot salesmen in the western United States on their product. The company he works for is selling touch screen tv's and large touch screen white boards. I am very proud of him and all his accomplishments. He is one of a kind. The down side to being one of a kind though is that he is wanted elsewhere too. Okay, good for his company but sad for me because that means he is gone more. The transition has been hard but we are hanging in there. What I do love about all his travels are the sweet ways he tells me he is thinking of me.

Here is a picture that Austin took in California. B.E.A.Utiful!!! 

Here is an example of how he shows his love when we are apart. He sent me these pictures on my phone.
I

LOVE

YOU

Here is a picture of the Oakland Temple he took while visiting my brother Jon and his family in California.



No comments:

Post a Comment