Thursday, May 23, 2013

Fun times in May

We got this mirror from craigslist to go into our new home. It has already become part of the family. Let me explain, every time Emeri wakes up from either a nap or from bed she looks for this mirror. When I get her out of the crib I put her on the floor and she instantly starts smiling and cooing while scooting towards the mirror. She will scoot right up to it and press her cute little nose into the mirror. The whole time she is doing this she's laughing at the pretty princess looking back at her. This is our routine every time she wakes up. 

Here is Emeri enjoying her favorite book. This is the only girl book I have and this was the only one she was drawn to. I tried other books but she pushes them away; what a good girl. lol

Cousin Time! We love it when Bryce comes over to play with Emeri! Okay so play time is more like staring time and stealing of binkies time but I think it counts.

During one of the days when Austin was gone on a work trip I took the kids to a near by park that had a stream that flowed by pretty close. We started out at the play ground, had a fun picnic, and then went straight for the stream. The boys really enjoyed it.



 Emeri enjoyed basking in the sunlight too!

 Here is one of those mornings where we are all in our pj's still and I have no make-up on. This is proof to my kids when they are parents themselves that mom had those days too.

 Emeri had pulled the crib bumper off and was playing with it one time when I went to get her up from her nap. Look at that face, guilty as charged!

We had the tunnel out for the boys one day when we were doing an obstacle course game. The game had to be stopped for a time out every couple of minutes because of this little road block. She loved the tunnel! She was so happy to just go back and forth, back and forth.

One of Andrew's favorite things to do was to pick up and play monster or dinosaur with these nasty big black beetles. Grouse!!! What a boy!

Morning Hair! I just love it. The only thing I can't stand is trying to get it all brushed out. I hate making her cry. I just have to keep telling her that "beauty knows no pain girl!" - name that movie.

Beetle and worm dinner! I gave the boys clothes pins and called them birds, threw down some puff balls and pipe cleaners, and told them that their birds where hungry. They took it from there. It was so simple yet was at least 20 minutes of fun!

Emeri has finally started trying the stairs! So much so in fact that only a week later I found her like this.......... 

YYYYYYIIIIIKKKKKKEEEESSSS!! Scared me half to death.  I had just put her down in the living room while I took Andrew to the bathroom, and when I came back I couldn't find her at any of her normal spots. I walked to the computer desk to ask Austin if he had seen where she had gone when I spotted her on the stairs like this! Gave me a heart attack! 

The Precious Petite Pretty Princess in her Sunday dress that Aunt Jessie had given her for her baby shower! I remember getting the dress and thinking that it will be forever until she can fit into it......and now look!!!! Man, tears all around.

 We had pulled the suitcases out to start packing our clothes to take to our new home. We didn't get to far into it because the boys decided they needed to go to work and the suitcases where their work bags. Looks like they want to be more like their Daddy every day.

Love these two boys to death!

Yeah!! You all get to see the "plank!" Plank is what we call Emeri when she resumes this position. She flexes her whole body and tucks in her arms. Then she scrunches her face in a very eager manner. Emeri will do this anytime she wants to get picked up or when she thinks she is about to get picked up. I will be walking by her and out of the corner of my eye I will see her quickly straighten to plank. lol It is so cute. Obviously, here she thought I was coming to pick her up, not take a picture. 

 Two cute babies!! I love doing Emeri's hair like this. The two buns are just too cute on the top of her head like that.

Pretty pictures I took of Emeri at 91/2 months! I loved the outfit she was wearing but she was almost too big for it, so I put her in it and took some pics of her!

 LOVE LOVE LOVE these cheeks!!!

Such a pretty picture of Emeri, had to put it on the blog.

Emeri likes our new coffee table. It has a bottom piece that she likes to climb onto. It is fun to watch her try to grab the toys on top of the table through the glass. She doesn't' quite get that she can't reach through solid objects yet. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment