Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

For Mother's Day this year, Kadi, Sereen, Lanae, and I were all husband-less. We really didn't plan it that way but that is just how it turned out. We went to church that morning and took up a whole row with moms and their kids. We probably looked really helpless and silly trying to keep all 8 of them quiet. The young men in our ward must have sensed that we needed our chocolate gifts after sacrament because we were the first row they handed them too. Coincidence, I think not! We came back from church, put the kiddos to sleep, and enjoyed a few hours of peace while they slept. Then Jeff made an outstanding meal of grilled steak and Salmon. Barbara and Amy came over as well to share Mother's Day with us. It was quite the party, even without the hubbys. The funny part was how much food Jeff made for us women. It was a ton! I think he forgot that the men were out of town. We had leftovers for a week and half.

My sweet husband got me this beautiful watch for Mother's Day when he returned from his trip that Tuesday. He sure did surprise me. Thanks Babe!

Jeff! The Master Grill Man! 

Sweet Preston enjoying his food! Glad he was there for Mother's Day!

Love this picture of Kadi!

Mother and Daughter! Such cute twins....I mean look a likes....I mean two people who happen to look so identical that I could call them twins but they don't like that so I will stick with daughter and mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment