Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Random April Fun

Ever since I have started going to Camp Gladiator, the kids will often try to show me how they can work out too. They have come with me to my workouts and have gotten to see some of the things we do. Isaac even practiced doing push ups and showed them to my trainer. HAHA These next few pictures are of the kids in the kitchen doing push ups and jumping jacks. 
Of course working out leads to a little booty shaking. Andrew loves doing it to be silly.
Speaking of silly, this little girl of ours is starting to only give silly faces when in front of the camera.
She is silly while sitting in Daddy's lap, when she is out playing in the mud.............................
                       
when she is getting all ready for Sunday, and............................................................................
even when she is ready for Sunday! Goofy Emeri loves to make me laugh. We love you silly bean.
I loved doing Emeri's hair like this. It's like I have a life sized doll to play with, but ALIVE!!!
One week in April Aunt Kadi was sick so we made her a get well card. The boys made the card while I made a dinner for her. We love you Aunt Kadi.
The picture of me is one I took to remember the sweet flower in my hair. The boys love to bring me flowers from outside, especially our roses. Love you darlings, thank you.
Friends and dinosaurs. This little boy lives a few houses down from us. Isaac and Andrew enjoy playing guns, and riding bikes with him. The other picture is of a time when the kids were playing dinosaurs together. It was just the perfect picture to take, I couldn't pass up the boys faces next to Emeri's. HAHA Serious deadly dinosaurs next to happy dinosaur.
Speaking of dinosaurs, the zoo had a large display of dinosaurs out for the summer. The kids had a great time and even got to see a large play using several giant puppet dinosaurs. 
Emeri is now starting to enjoy coloring. It is cute to see her stay focused for more then a few minutes.
The kids love their Nerf guns. On occasion, I will print off random animals for them to shoot at. On this particular day the kids pulled chairs up and hid behind them so that the animals wouldn't see them. You know, stealth mode.
AWE!!!!! DISGUSTING!!!! I don't know know what they were playing, I think they were playing puppies or something. But yes, what they look like their doing is exactly what they were doing. These picture were taken through our back door window. They had know idea that I was taking them.
A family in our ward had a outside movie night at their house. We watched the movie called The Book of Life. It was a great family outing. The Griggs are such a great family, we love hanging out with them.
Random cuteness I couldn't help but take a picture of. Love both of these pictures.
Somehow, the discussion about smoking came up and Isaac was asking some really good questions. Daddy answered the questions in a fun way to help the boys really understand what it would be like. The straw and jumping jack activity always comes to mind when teaching about smoking.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! My heart is so full. These sweet children of mine are my everything!!! I love you little ones. You bring so much joy to Austin and I.
Spider man verses Bat Dog
Andrew enjoys getting Andi riled up to play superheros with him. Andi loves the attention so it's always a win win situation.
We love to smile! Smiling is good for the heart and soul! Be happy, don't worry, we are a family and we love to be together!
The kids enjoy taking out pillows and making beds with them. I came into the room from putting Oakley down and saw this adorable scene. 

No comments:

Post a Comment