Friday, April 24, 2015

Silverleaf Resort Trip

Kadi and Mitch invited us along on a weekend get away to a resort stay they had received for a time share program. We were so grateful and had a great time. The area was beautiful and the weekend without the kids was a nice break. 
In these first two photos, Emeri was helping me pick out what shoes to wear. She was absolutely adorable walking around in mismatching high heels. 
Once we got there the guys headed out to pick up some dinner while us ladies watched TV and took some fun pictures! These Indian drapes were warm and fun to take pictures with.
On one morning we headed to the miniature golf course and the arcade room. It was so fun! Austin, as you can see, had an excellent shot.....I mean look at that golf ball flying towards the fence. HOT DANG! 
We played a little basketball too. Not true ball, but arcade style and I have to admit my husband beat me for the first time EVER! I let him of course. HAHA He has never beat me at H.O.R.S.E though, so I had to give him this. HAHA
Okay, so we did have one of our babies with us still. Oakley was still nursing so she got to come along too. She enjoyed the arcade room as well. Right after this picture though, she leaked number one and number two all out of her swim diaper. Austin had to run back to our room to grab another swim diaper. HAHA Oh the joys of parenthood. Then it was off to the indoor water park.
I finally captured Austin's face that he does every time he gets into a pool. He is so dramatic, it wasn't that cold. HAHA Oakley liked the tubes. Aren't her squished cheeks so adorable? PINCH PINCH
Austin and I raced down the slides. He won on the slides with the tubes and I won on the slides without tubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment