Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Elizabeth's 29th birthday

The Saturday after my birthday, Austin planned a fun get together at our neighborhood pool to celebrate. Jon and Jenna, Mitch and Kadi, Tammy, and Tamara Griggs and all of their kids came for a splash. It was the perfect way to say goodbye to the summer but hello to the last year of my 20's. EEKKK! Can you believe that? I can't. Well, at 29 and pregnant with our 5th child, I have much to be grateful for. Thank you Heavenly Father, for giving me so much. I have a wonderful family, a healthy strong body, a wonderful husband, great friends, freedom to home school, and so much more.
Jon brought his wake boarding equipment and let Isaac practice in the pool for a bit. Isaac did great for his first time.
Look at that smile! He loved it! What a big boy!! He almost got up a few times.
Here is my big belly! Kadi sneaked this picture, but I am kind of glad she did. I have been so busy that I have forgotten to take belly pictures of this little guy. Here he is 22 weeks along. The other picture is of my delicious cake from Tammy. It was delicious of COURSE! (love Austin's tan lines)

NAKED BABY!!!! Oakley pooped twice at the pool, wasting two swim diapers. I didn't have any more so the only option was to let those sweet cheeks shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment