Thursday, March 18, 2010

A HUGE STINKIN PARTY

We got to the bowling ally a little early so that we could reserve lanes. Isaac was so fascinated by the balls being thrown and the pins being crashed.
Way too cute for words. Trust me, it was hard to resist his plee to want to throw his own ball down the lane. He wanted to participte so badly. It helped when the party came because then there were distractions.

So the day after Austin's birthday we celebrated even more with friends and family at the BYU bowling center! The turn out was great. I am so grateful to every who took time out of their weekend to celebrate Austin's birthday with us. Even Isaac had baby friend's to play with and I must say he took to the girls quite well. It was so good to see everyone!

Once again, thank you to all who came and celebrated with us! We enjoyed it very much.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of you and Isaac! Super cute!!.. but why did you post the picture of me with that awful look on my face!! haha well I can honestly say it isn't my worst :) lol

    ReplyDelete