Thursday, March 18, 2010

SPRING TIME

I know winter has been long and cold for everyone but Spring is finally here! We have been couped up in our little apartment for way too long and Isaac was ecstatic to finally get out of the house. So a couple of days ago when the sun was shinning and the breeze was warm we took a little family trip outside to our front lawn. (their smiles are identical here) Yes there is only about 10 feet of it before the road but we still had an enjoyable time. Now that Isaac is older and can see further distances he was able to watch the cars go by with dad. Austin was already educating him on what cars were good and which ones he should avoid when he's looking to buy a car. A very typical Austin. lol Then we tried teaching Isaac how to walk but we didn't get anywhere because he's not even crawling yet. Which I am kind of grateful for because I know I won't be able to take my eyes off of him for one second before he's into something. lol No, we are just enjoying his stages as they come. He won't be little forever and I don't want to miss anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment