Sunday, March 28, 2010

7 months old


Hey everyone! Here are just a few pictures of Isaac during his 7th month! We hope you all enjoy them as much as we do. We can't get over how big he is getting and how fast he is growing. I wish I had some type of time machine to slow everything down.


Grandma Ralph came over to hang out while she was here in Utah for my brother's dance competition. Isaac stared at her for the first 15 minutes, after he was used to her he gave her his big Isaac smile the whole rest of the time. He really liked her glasses as well, especially since neither Austin or I wear them so it was like a new toy for him to try and grab.

Here is a picture of one of Isaac's new toys! It is so cool. It plays music, has spots to put family pictures, and does a bunch of other things that babies love. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Heath for Isaac's Christmas present!
I love this picture! I took this shot right as the drool from his mouth was dropping. Now I have proof that he was a drooler.
This is Isaac's first smile with his mouth closed. It's just as cute as his wide open mouth one.


This picture was taken the first time Isaac discovered his toes! The first thing he did with them, of course, was put them into his mouth!

1 comment: