Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Isaac's 10th Month

Here are some random pictures of Isaac during his 10th month. He's starting to do so many things now. These pictures he's showing off his Tennessee pride.
He loves to stand up now.



A couple of Sundays ago I had put Isaac done for his afternoon nap and about 5 minutes after I put him down I heard him talking and cooing to himself. At first I just let it be but after 5 more minutes of giggling from his room I went in to check on him and this is what I found. Isaac had completely sat up by himself which he had never down before and managed to get his feet through the bars of the crib. He was chewing on the crib and kicking the wall at the same time. It was too cute. Isaac loves to stand up now. He doesn't like to crawl, he'll crawl over to me and pull himself up so that he doesn't have to be on his knees anymore. Silly boy. I don't think he knows the freedom he has in his crawling. Oh well, I can't complain, he's not getting into anything yet.

Sunday morning face after breakfast! He loves his food.

Love this one!
These ones here are when we go jogging together as a family. I love how the blue blanket brings out his eyes even more. He loves to have his feet up in the air no matter where he is.
He loves his Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment