Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So many changes this month!

WOW!! Isaac, how did you get under that table? I sure didn't put you there, I wouldn't want to get you out, not now that it's uncomfortable for me to even bend over. Tell us Isaac, tell us how you got all the way over there, under the table, by yourself, over there. Fine, if you can't tell us Isaac, why don't you show us!


Yeah Isaac can CRAWL!!! Finally after hours upon hours, upon hours of training Isaac has discovered his super natural power of getting from one place to the next. Yes, in order for him to crawl he must have something tasty at the other end or else he won't budge, still, for us, crawling is crawling. His first 4 strides happened on June 1st but than on June 3rd, when he noticed that he could get to mom when she was eating something his abilities skyrocketed and now he's a crawling machine. Not only is he crawling, has two teeth on the bottom, talks non stop, yesterday, June 8th I think, I went to get him out of his crib because he was playing and not napping and he was sitting up! Usually I have to help him sit up from the laying down position but randomly in his crib yesterday he had done it all by himself! He is getting so big, too big. All of these new and fun stages are happening this month and I don't know how to deal with them! ahh!!!lol

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Way to go Isaac!! Liz, you need to post some belly pictures. :( I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete