Thursday, August 12, 2010

Crazy Hair / Our Little Walker

So this was pretty much the cutest thing ever! Earlier yesterday we went swimming and I put sunscreen all over Isaac. When we got back from swimming a lot of the sunscreen was still on his head so I smeared it on his hair and started playing with with it. This was the end result, it stayed this way for about 30 minutes. Don't worry family, we are going to cut his hair next week for his birthday. -tear-


Our little boy is starting to explore the world of walking. We opened up his umbrella stroller in our apartment and he's been pushing it around everywhere. I am pretty impressed with how fast he's learning to walk and hope he will get it down before our next one arrives!
I love this view!

1 comment:

  1. Issac is so cute!! Wow, he's really getting big, too. I can't wait to see you for Christmas! AHHHH!!! :D

    ReplyDelete