Sunday, August 22, 2010

Isaac's 1st Birthday and 1st Haircut

Here is a family picture at Isaac's 1st birthday party! I want to thank everyone for coming and making it a special day!
Aunt Sereen and Isaac!
Little Isaac before his party, and Rigdon too! (he's in Ashley's tummy still)
Isaac and Grandma Heath
We are all going to miss Uncle Colton when he leaves on his mission. At least well get to see him one last time!
These pull apart cakes were super easy and fun. Austin and I enjoyed making them together and if anyone wants to know how to make them just go to youtube! lol
This was funny. When we started singing Isaac got this look of horror on his face that lasted the whole song. I promise I sing to him at home, I guess he just wasn't expecting everyone to see him happy birthday.
Isaac tried to do it with no hands but he's too long waisted to bend over in the bumbo chair. lol He tried hard though.



I know, I know. It's about time I gave Isaac a hair cut. lol I didn't want to cut his hair because I knew it would make him look older, but after looking at the last crazy hair post I put up of Isaac, I decided it was time. So here are some before pictures of Isaac.

Most of you got to see his haircut already but I a few haven't so here it is. It was harder than I anticipated because he would not hold still and all he wanted to do was try and grab the scissors. But after about 1 hour, this is what it looked like.
I was right, he does look older. Man. He's such a little boy now, no longer our little baby.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he's one already! And that you will be having another baby so soon! Good luck to you guys! I hope you are all doing super!

    ReplyDelete