Monday, August 16, 2010

Isaac's Quirks & Skills

I think this is a sign that I do too many workout videos in front of Isaac because lately he's been laying on the ground lifting his leg up and down like he's doing leg lifts or something. It's so weird because I thought all little boys do are run and around and eat bugs, but clearly they like show their muscles off too at this age. lol It was pretty cute.

A couple of days ago I was getting Isaac's breakfast ready when I turned around and saw this! He's a natural newspaper reader. He was pointing to things on the page and talking to me about them. It was like we were having a real conversation about the Smith's grocery ad. Our little boy is growing up so fast.
He's contemplating here. We were were both trying to figure out why the price of his milk had gone up.

I have been trying to get pictures of Isaac doing his scrunchy face and I finally got some last week. It's pretty cute. He wrinkles his nose, squints his eyes and makes the sound like he's blowing out of his nose. In these pictures he was doing it for about 5 minutes solid. He would do the face to us and we'd do it back to him over and over again. I am so glad I finally got some pictures of it.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! He is such a stinkin cutie! I still love all that hair he has!

    ReplyDelete