Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Isaac at 14 months

Just over this past month Isaac has been growing in so many ways. He is definitely not a baby anymore. Toddler is his new description for sure. Here are just a few things he's accomplished in just 1 month.
Sitting like a big boy up at the computer with Dad. Most of the time he just sits and watches what Austin is doing but lately he's been wanting to explore it himself a bit, which means hitting the keyboard and accidentally submitting a few answers for Dad.
He has discovered the world of cabinets and drawers. This one is his favorite. I don't know why but he always pulls the same thing out and leaves everything else alone.
The dishwasher soap.
He's also becoming an expert on drinking his sippy cup while standing.......
walking.........
and sitting. (his favorite way)
Okay so these pictures aren't of any new skill but I love seeing Isaac in his Spider-Man pj's so I figured I'd share the love.
Look at that face! It is not a baby face at all! He is way WAY to big now.
Still as flexible as he was when he was a baby though.
I couldn't get as close to Isaac as I would like to have while taking this picture because his sibling was fighting for some space! lol We can't wait till the little one gets here. lol
I love this picture!
Here are a few pics of what Isaac and I do every morning. Doesn't he look so little compared to everything else. This is probably my favorite part of the day. Time is already going by so fast and with a new one coming Isaac's time with me will be divided, so I am really trying to cherish these moments as much as I can.




2 comments:

  1. Only 20 days left?!?! Wow! You are officially out of the "premature" zone. Congrats Liz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pajamas! They are so cute! I need to get some for Brinley.. not spiderman, something a little more girly. :) I can't believe how close the little one is almost here! yay! I can't wait to see him/her.. most likely him :)

    ReplyDelete