Thursday, October 28, 2010

Randomness

YEAH!!! 38 weeks along. Only two more weeks to go. We'd love to have guesses on what people think we are having!
When I was going through Isaac's old things and organizing them, Isaac found one of his old toys and got reacquainted with it. He got into it all by himself and just lounged on it until I was done working. I'm sure he was thinking "man this is the good life."

Oh this was cute. This is what I saw when I got home from working out Tuesday morning around 8. Early that morning Isaac had woken up earlier than usual and so I guess he was still tired. It was the sweetest thing to see those two asleep on the couch. I am so blessed!

3 comments:

  1. You are such a beautiful pregnant woman! Good job with all your working out while pregnant. And I thought you guys were having a girl? Maybe I made that up, so I guess my guess is girl, cause I love baby girls after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute!! I think you're having another boy. :) Any names picked out? Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm guessing that it is gonna be a girl

    ReplyDelete