Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Our trip to Indiana

So last month for my sister's and mine birthdays, Isaac and I flew over to Indiana to visit my sister and her family. It was a ton of fun, we got our hair done, did facials, ate at a Thai restaurant, went to the zoo, went shopping, watched girl movies, went to the park, and had the most amazing home made meals. It was definitely a week to remember.
So here is Susan, Jarom and I at the restaurant. Boy was it yummy!
Yeah Isaac came too but he was out cold which helped me enjoy the meal a little more.
This was my amazing meal: pad thai noodles
On the third day we were there we were able to go to the zoo. Isaac actually enjoyed himself; until he fell asleep.
I couldn't believe how close the cheetah was to us. It would literally rub up against the glass right where we were standing.
This was a fun little dolphin show that we got to watch. Isaac was actually watching it.

The coolest part of the whole trip was getting to pet the sharks. Yes it took me about 10 minutes to get the courage to do it but eventually I did.


Having dinner as a family. It was a delicious Italian meal.
I think Isaac's favorite part about the whole trip were Susan and Dave's two dogs. They were the perfect size for him to play with, plus, they were very friendly and couldn't get enough of his face.
Cousins!!!



2 comments:

  1. Fun! You should've seen me! Ha. Where in Indiana where you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloomington. I didn't know you were there! That would have been fun.

    ReplyDelete