Thursday, December 2, 2010

Andrew's first month

So here are some more pictures of Andrew. These first three are of today, so if you check the blog out today that is exactly what Andrew looks like. His outfit was one of the ones we picked out before we knew we were having a boy. I am glad he's wearing it so much now because it almost looks too small on him. I should have known, all our kids are going to be long. Silly me.
I love this one. His tummy is so cute!
I just want to rub it and kiss it all day!
And then the cheeks! Don't get me started!
These next few ones are of Andrew a few days ago. I think he look so different just in the few days between these pictures and the last ones. Crazy how fast they grow.
Almost a smile! Probably just gas though.


Andrew with Aunt Jessie! She's been so helpful, especially these past few days! Thanks so much girl, you are truly my life SAVER!

This was just today during Andrew's tummy time. I had laid him down when Isaac came around the corner and without me saying anything Isaac got down on the blanket just like this. It melted my heart. Isaac is such a good big brother to Andrew. We all can't wait for Andrew to be a little less fragile so Isaac can play with him a more.
They were both content for about 5 minutes and then Isaac became bored and whipped out the measuring cup.
Yep, he started tapping Andrew on the head with it, so tummy time was cut short but boy was it sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting more Liz! I know you have to be super busy, but I looooove looking at your blog and seeing pictures and especially video of Issac and now Andrew!! It makes me feel like we aren't so far away. :) See you soon girl!

    ReplyDelete