Thursday, December 2, 2010

Issac's new friend

Just for the heck of it. His eyes are so blue and his cheeks are huge! He's still our little boy, but he's learning to make new friends. Check it out.Last week I was finishing up feeding Andrew and I noticed Isaac on the floor with a very concentrated and focused look. Like you guys, looking at this picture I saw nothing that could possibly hold a 15 months olds attention for this long. He was down there for a good 5 minutes.
When I was finished with Andrew I came a little closer and could finally see what Isaac was fascinated by. If you look at this picture carefully and follow Isaac's gaze you can see a tiny dot on the floor.
Here it is a little closer. Yes, it was a spider and yes, he wanted to touch it and just about ended it's life doing so. lol I am just fascinated by how something so small can get his attention while in front of him a few feet off are all of his really cool toys. I'll never understand, but hey I am grateful my son finds joy in the little things in life.

1 comment: