Friday, December 10, 2010

Fun Times the Last Few Weeks

Here is little Andrew going on 5 1/2 weeks old! He's getting so big!
I don't know about you guys but this picture of Isaac makes him look so much older. He's not a little baby anymore. He's a big boy!
Here are some pictures of me trying to take a picture of Isaac in his new t-shirt. It says, "It's my brothers fault." I thought it was perfect for Isaac. The little mischievous boy blaming his crimes on his little brother. I know him too well.

For example, I caught Isaac getting into Dad's homework.
Ha Ha! That face is guilty I say!!!!!!
And another example of his destructive ways. Here is Isaac chewing on our Christmas lights.
Yet again..........another guilty face.
And last but not least, here is Isaac pulling down the tinsle and wrapping it around his toy.
and then himself.
The most precious guilty face EVER! He knows it to!

Andrew's first smile! Look he has one of my dimples! Yeah!So the last time Lanae was over at our place before she left to Texas, she commented that Andrew's arms were extremely long for his little body. She said he probably could touch his hands above his head, which was crazy to her because Logan can't, at least the last time I checked. So, Austin and I put it to the test and Lanae was right! Our little gorilla baby can touch his hands over his head!

This is a blanket that my sister Rebekah made for Andrew. I couldn't believe it. I didn't know you could crochet ducks in a blanket! It was the coolest thing ever when she gave it to us. Thanks Beka! You Rock. He loves it.


No comments:

Post a Comment