Sunday, July 10, 2011

BrotherNess

Our two boys have grown closer together these past few months and it's given me a little taste of what lies ahead but also gives me a moment of freedom from having to think of some sort of entertainment for them. The laughter and giggles are my favorite part of having my two boys and it definitely has helped make up for the times when my patience have run thin.
Austin and I have seen them have a binkie war.
Have seen them wrestle, well more like Isaac wanting to lay, sit, kick, throw something, or put his butt in Andrew's face, but we will just count that as wrestling.
One of our favorite moments is seeing both boys in their diapers and socks. They are so cute and matching. It's crazy how different they look but at the same time you can see how they are brothers.



KISSES
In these stairwell pictures, I found Isaac laying down on them talking to himself, so of course I had to bring Andrew over and put him in the same position. It was too cute.
I swear I can never get them smiling in the same picture. It is either the one or the other. The top one Isaac is smiling and in the bottom one it's Andrew. AWE!!! So frustrating.
What's funny is that both of their not smiling pictures they have that same blank stare that all my kids I swear are gonna have.



Thanks Aunt Sarah for watching the boys for us. I don't know how you got Andrew to smile that big but it is irresistible!
Happy Father's Day to the most amazing Dad ever!! The medallion and hand print poem were gifts from the boys to their daddy.
Reading time is much more interesting with two. I've got Isaac wanting to point at the pictures and say the words while Andrew is wanting to grab the pages and put them in his mouth. Which makes Isaac mad so he pulls Andrew's hands away from the page which in turn makes Andrew upset that Isaac is grabbing his hands. lol It is a complicated process which is probably why we only get one or two books in at a time. I better get used to that though.

1 comment: