Thursday, August 4, 2011

Anniversary/Harry Potter/Awesome Husband/Baby Break

3 Years, one month and 22 days ago

Over the last few weekends Austin has done so many wonderful things for me, even more then what he does on a daily basis. He is a wonderful husband and I thank Heavenly Father everyday for him. Love you BABE!
These are pictures of us at the 'Roof' restaurant in Salt Lake. Our anniversary happened when we were in Indiana so when we got back Austin took me here to celebrate. Thanks honey. It was delicious.

Then after dinner we went to see Harry Potter and the Green Lantern at the drive in with Jared and Sereen. It was a blast and we are definitely going to do this more often. Two movies for 7 bucks!
The rest of these pictures are of the bed and breakfast Austin took me too. It was a complete surprise, and I didn't have to prepare for it or anything. He got all the boys' stuff ready to stay at Jared and Sereen's place and packed the stuff we would need as well. It was a dream come true. No babies, no feeding, no changing, all the hot water and air conditioning we wanted, and I got to sleep in until 8:30 which I have not done for 9 months!!!!!!

These are pictures of the back of the Castle Creek Inn.




Oh I had to add this video, Isaac can catch and throw now!

No comments:

Post a Comment