Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bath Time!

The two boys love taking baths. When I tell Isaac it is bath time he goes straight up to the bathroom and gets into the tub with his clothes still on. We are trying to teach him how to take his clothes off but I think he gets too excited that he forgets.


Isaac loves his new bath robe. We got it a D.I. for 4 dollars. It has trains and trucks on it and he loves it. Can you tell in this picture that he has finally learned how to say cheese when the camera is on him?

The point of having the boys take baths is to 1. get them clean, and 2. get them tired, but I feel like it does the opposite. The boys are always energized when they get out, I feel like I should leave them in longer but I already give them a good 45 minutes. Any longer and they will turn into prunes.
This video is a perfect example of the "energizing" thing I was talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment