Tuesday, August 9, 2011

RaNdOmNeSs in July

Isaac likes to help me feed Andrew and is very aware of what I give Andrew to eat. Sometimes when I am not careful I leave the box of cheerios too close to the table and Isaac quickly sees those moments and loves to take advantage of it. Usually I am fast enough to grab the cheerio box but one time Isaac was really quick and grabbed the box and successfully gave some cheerios to Andrew............
as well as to the floor to, such a sweet boy. Hope you caught the sarcasm.
Isaac loves to read to Andrew even if Andrew doesn't listen. It is so sweet to see Isaac do things to Andrew that I do him.

These pictures are of Isaac's new Sunday outfit! I got the whole suit from the Burlington Coat Factory for 15 dollars. I was really impressed because walmart had the same for 15 but they weren't has nice a quality.

I love this picture! Even though Isaac is fairer skinned like me I feel like in this picture, you can tell they are father and son.
I can not believe we have a two year old. Time goes by so fast.
His new "cheese" face.

No comments:

Post a Comment