Sunday, January 29, 2012

Andrew at 15 months

I can't believe Andrew is 15 months old! I feel like just yesterday we brought him home from the hospital. Time, please slow down! Well the newest things Andrew is up to now is talking, reading, talking, and reading some more. Reading books is still his favorite thing to do, now he not only goes and reads them by himself but he will come up to me and put books on my lap or tap me with them with these big brown longing eyes. So cute. He also loves to do whatever his brother is doing and often times grabs a toy from Isaac and runs away hoping to get away with it but he never does, Isaac is still faster and bigger then him.

The sink is probably on the top of the list for Andrew's favorite places in the house. He goes their at least 10 or 15 times a day. We keep the bathroom door open because the vents in their provide the most heat so he always has easy access to it. He will climb up onto this stool and call out my name until I come give him his tooth brush. That is what he wants every time he goes into the bathroom. He loves chewing on it and also loves the taste of their toothpaste.

lol This was a genuine smile from Andrew. I took the picture and right before I pushed the button I looked and him and said 'cheese.' I looked at the picture and he actually smiled! It was awesome. He looks so cute.
This face always brings many laughs when it shows up around our house. It is always accompanied by a big gasp of air and a loud sigh. (see video) Once he starts he usually doesn't stop for several gasps or until he falls over.
Such a cute cheesy smile.
Okay so lately I have been on this curl kick with Andrew. I just can't believe that Austin and I could ever have produced a kid with curly hair, or the ability to have it with some mousse. These next few pictures are just too fun and are what Andrew looks like more now a days.



oh oh oh. okay so this picture is from a previous blog I had done in December when we first moved into our home. If you notice Andrew's chin is not visible at all over the edge of the box. Three weeks ago Isaac was sick and I needed to take him to the doctors. At the same app I did Andrew's 15 month well check which was three weeks early but hey, kill two birds at once right. So, during the appointment they weighed him and measured him, normal stuff for well check apps. Then the doctor came in and said that she wanted to check Andrew's height herself again to see if the nurses had measured him correctly. After she checked him she put in the data and was surprised that the nurses had measured him correctly. She showed me his bar graph and for the first 12 months it was a nice curved line of 75% for his height. Then when adding the line from his 12 month to his 15 month (which keep in mind he just turned 14 months the week before this app) the line shot straight up. He had jumped in two months from the 75% to the 95%. I couldn't believe it, I guess it makes sense now why I was so surprised when people in our new ward kept saying he looks like a 2 year old. I would look at them funny and point to Isaac who actually is the two year old and say "No" he is the two year old, this other one is only a year. I guess I am comparing two very tall kids to each other. So the picture below shows the same pose in the play house so you can see for yourself how much he has grown.

Oh I love these matching pj's. Isaac is so sweet to Andrew when it is movie time. lol Isaac will look at Andrew and say, "Andrew, do you wanna watch a movie?" all enticing-like. That tone always gets Andrew excited and both boys rush into the family room in front of the TV. Then I will tell Isaac that he needs to sit on the couch and once he sits down he looks for Andrew and says " Andrew come sit by me?" So cute. Isaac is such a good big brother to Andrew.

1 comment:

  1. Andrew is so big!! Wow!! I can't believe how blond he looks in some of those pictures, too. And I love that cute little smile of his! Yay for pictures!! :D

    ReplyDelete