Thursday, May 3, 2012

City Creek

A few weeks back our little family went with some friends up to the new City Creek mall. It was incredible there, a retractable roof, a creek running through the center, an awesome kids play area, a timed waterfall, and a very packed cheese cake factory. Isaac and Andrew's favorite part of course was the kids area and the water fountain. It just amazed me how much money they put into that place, and quite pathetic really.
Here are our friends the Bates who came along with us! We enjoyed some great chick-fil-a, a little shopping, chasing Isaac around, and some delicious cheese cake together. 
  Here is a view from the second floor looking down over the water fountains.
I'm glad I caught this look on camera. I just knew what he was thinking, "mom, I am not gonna play in the water, I am just going to try to pretend I didn't know water shot out of these cool holes in the ground"

 
Completely soaked, but he really enjoyed it.
Andrew also enjoyed the water as much as I would let him. I knew if I let him out of that stroller he'd be more wet then Isaac was.
Here are some pictures of the play area I mentioned before. It was very large, completely closed in, had a squishy floor, and was filled with these awesome dinosaurs just asking to be climbed on.



 This is the only thing Andrew would do. He didn't even try to climb any of the other dinosaurs. Oh well, he just made it that much easier to watch him.

 I think Isaac was telling the dinosaur to go when I took this picture. He wanted a real ride from it, not just pretend.

No comments:

Post a Comment