Sunday, May 27, 2012

What will little sister look like?

During the last months of pregnancy I like to start thinking about what our babies will look like. With Austin and I we never know because the possibilities are so extreme. Here are some picture of us when we were young and some pictures of what we have already created. (hint: Isaac and Andrew) Do I have any guesses or thoughts on what our next little one will look like. There seems to be a fairer pattern so far but you never know.
 Pictures of Austin in the hospital and a few weeks old.
 I am not sure how old I am here but I am guessing around 7 or 8 months. 
Here is Andrew at 6 months old
Austin from kindergarten to 3rd grade.
My third birthday, isn't it crazy to see my brother next to me with such dark hair and then my cousin with the matching blonde on the other side. 

 Any resemblance? 


No comments:

Post a Comment