Sunday, May 27, 2012

Shaving Cream Party in the Pool

At the beginning of the month I had my friend Ashley over to visit along with her son Rigdon. It was nice to catch up while the boys played outside. After lunch I put Andrew down for his nap but Isaac and Rigdon still had tons of energy left. The empty pool was loosing its novelty so I decided to spice it up again with some shaving cream. It was a hit! Both Rigdon and Isaac had a great time and were entertained for a good 45 minutes. The pool was pretty slippery which made the slide even more enticing to Isaac because sometimes he would whip down it and clear half of the pool. It was definitely a success and I can't wait to try it out with Andrew.


 Isaac had to hold on to the edge most of the time or else he would biff it. It was really funny to watch, Ashley and I got a kick out of it.

 It was such a mess.
 They kept colliding into each other.
 I absolutely love this picture. What an adorable smile I caught on camera. 
Clean up time.

No comments:

Post a Comment