Friday, September 21, 2012

Elizabeth/Mommy's 25th Birthday!

Yep, 25 years ago I enter this world. It is weird to think that I was once a little Emeri to my mother. Well, of course not with all the hair, or any at all in fact, but you get the point. My birthday got me thinking about time and that to my mom, 25 years ago, I was a tiny infant; and Emeri is my tiny infant now! Oh man, don't grow up Emeri, you are not aloud. Okay. You are permanently grounded from growing up. lol Oh well, I guess my birthday is just another reminder to cherish my children always, because before I know it they will be all grown up and having kids of their own. BUHAHAHAHAHA!

Austin made this delicious confetti and butter pecan cake with chocolate butter cream! He also made me breakfast, put the boys down for a nap, and cleaned the house for me. Thanks babe! Love you. 

 My sister bought me these flowers and some delicious smelling soap! 





 Isaac of course helped me blow the candle out and lick them all clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment