Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Daaaaaaaaaaa Girls!

It is nice to have some girl power in the house now. Emeri and I team up against the boys and have fun doing it. lol It isn't fair really, I am the mom and Emeri is the precious petite pretty princess, they can't compete with that. 

This is what Emeri looks like quite often now that she can scoot. All of her clothes are either high waters that fit around the waist, or they are ginormous around her belly but actually go to her ankles. Huh..... I feel for her, she will never be able to find pants that fit.

It is really blurry for some reason but I love this picture of us girls. It kind of makes it look like we are glowing. lol

Alas, Emeri is always putting things into her mouth. She just can't help it.

Such a beautiful baby girl. When Jeff or Tammy walk by her on the floor they always call out, "there's a little sweet spot on the floor!" Very true.

 I kiss Emeri's cheeks so much I am surprised she isn't sick more.


1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of you two!! She's so cute and happy!!

    ReplyDelete