Sunday, February 10, 2013

Fun Times in February!

Here are some of the fun things we have done this month with the kids! I really enjoy doing activities with them because it helps bring back our routine we had before we moved. Plus, I just love to have fun too, why should kids be the only ones to have fun still? 

The classic volcano activity.

The boys loved feeling the fizz from the vinegar and backing soda. They kept asking for more and more and more. I will take that as a hint for a successful activity.


Batman!! Whenever Andrew wakes up from his nap before his brother I get the wonderful opportunity to entertain Andrew. (Man am I glad I had my first two close lol) Here we went outside and played superheros and dinner time.


Andrew would pull some grass up and tell me to "sit down" and ask if I "want some?" lol He has grown up so much since we have been here in Texas. It is incredible what he picks up now.

And of course the famous cows. Every time Tammy (Grandma Heath) wakes up in the morning  leaves for work, comes home from work, or goes to bed, Andrew will run up to her saying her name. When she answers he will point to the window and say "cows!"

Here is Emeri after her third bath in three days because of her exploding diapers. I thought it might have been the brand of diapers but alas it was not. I was giving her way to much miralax. lol I've got it all figured out now. We haven't had an explosion since. Don't you just love how long her bangs are? lol They are almost to the tip of her nose! lol Crazy girl!

Play Time With Dad!


Isaac is becoming quite the little helper (some times more willingly than other times) but none the less, he does it. He even puts up with Emeri playing with his face.


These are some darling shoes one of my friends from the Springville ward made for me! I love them!



Isaac knows how to use the computer program called starfalls all by himself. It is a website that has pictures, videos, songs, and words for each letter of the alphabet. I couldn't believe how quickly he picked it up, I guess with kids these days I shouldn't be that surprised.

Andrew pouting because I wouldn't let him down until he finished his milk. Too cute!

He was there for awhile.

The kids just hanging out.

Hand print Peacocks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment