Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Happy 5th Year Anniversary to Us!

WAHOOOO!!!! 5 years baby!!!!! We did it!!!! These past 5 years have been the happiest years of my life. I have been so blessed by our Father in Heaven to have a man like you. A man who is kind, gentle, loving, strong, faithful, forgiving, loving, and super funny. Each year I fall more and more in love with you. You are my best friend and my eternal companion. We have a long road ahead of us but I know that it will be the greatest journey because it will be with you. I love you Austin!
That night we went out to eat at the Melting Pot and enjoyed a quiet evening together. The picture we are holding is our engagement picture that was taken 5 years ago. Man we have aged. lol Can't wait for the 10th year picture! When we got home we wrote each other a letter about where we think we will be in 5 more years. Apparently, Austin thinks we will have two more children and an adopted one. lol On June 26th 2018 we will read each others letters to see if we were right. I am so EXCTED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment